This page is just a quick check list for people interested in joining the team. More information is available at club meetings for those interested:
1. Join the club (see join the club page).
2. Try out for the team at the beginning of the fall semester.
3. Join IHSA ($40 for one discipline, $60 for both).
**Hunt seat riders must join the USHJA in order to compete in IHSA shows. Visit www.IHSAinc.org for paperwork and membership. USHJA membership is now included in the IHSA membership fees to expedite the process.
4. Commit to at least two team practices/lessons per week, and shows almost every weekend starting in late October.
5. Attend mandatory bi-weekly club meetings (Wednesdays at 9:30 pm unless otherwise stated).
6. Participate in fundraisers and community service.